Please confirm your age
to move forward.
FORIA Suppositories Explore (8-Pack)
Read the latest review in Refinery29 HERE
User Reported Benefits Include:
Contains 8 suppositories.
Each suppository contains 60mg of THC and 10mg of CBD
(While supplies last we are still making old Jojoba formulation available
If you prefer our new 30mg THC / 20mg CBD Cocoa Butter version, please let us know in the comment section when you check out!)
Jojoba Extract, Purified THC, CBD from USDA Certified Organically-Grown Hemp, Organic Sunflower Lecithin
We chose Jojoba extract for its tremendous range of benefits:
*While the FDA has approved jojoba for use in latex-compatible lubricants that are currently on the market (Pjur Backdoor, Simply Slick), FORIA Explore has not yet been reviewed by the FDA due to current laws. In intimate situations that require the utmost safety measures we recommend using non-latex condoms while using FORIA Explore. 4,5
Science & Cannabis
FORIA Explore harnesses the power of THC and CBD, the two primary compounds responsible for the beneficial effects of cannabis. THC modulates nerve firing, helping to diminish pain while allowing more pleasant signals to reach the brain.1 CBD slows down electrical signalling to muscles, allowing them to relax while also helping to soothe inflammation.3
When delivered rectally via these specially-formulated suppositories, THC & CBD activate cannabinoid receptors throughout the pelvis, with minimal effect on the brain, so you can experience muscle-relaxation and enhanced pleasure without the strong psychoactive effect traditionally associated with cannabis.1,2
1. Cannabinoids against pain. Efficacy and strategies to reduce psychoactivity: a clinical perspective. DOI: 10.1517/13543780802691951; Matthias Karst MD PhD*a & Sonja Wippermanna pages 125-133
2. Rectal bioavailability of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol from various esters. ElSohly, M. A.; Little, T. L., Jr.; Hikal, A. H.; Harland, E.; Stanford, D. F.; and Walker, L.Pharmacol. Biochem. Behav., 40:497-502, 1991.
3. Pharmaceutical composition made up of cannabis extracts US 20080057117 A1. A pharmacologically active composition which is suitable for use in palliative cancer therapy and as an agent having a muscle-relaxing and/or analgesic effect in neurological diseases. Michael Werner, Gerhard Schaller, Christoph Jaggy.
4. Personal-lubricating material and method for lubricant manufacture US 20150258009 A1
5. Condom with an erectogenic composition US 6840244 B2
Our flowers are produced lovingly by Mendocino Generations, a Mendocino County based collective of farmers who grow, breed and make organic and biodynamic herbal medicines from proprietary strains.
We are a tight-knit community united by evolving regulations and a belief that we are stronger together. Our extended network of friends and families is made up of soil geeks, herbalists, biology enthusiasts and permaculture advocates. We are parents, teachers, environmentalists and healers working together to cultivate cannabis consciously. Some of us were born and raised on our properties and many of us have been here for most of our lives. We value a back-to-the-land mentality and encourage our children to carry this natural way of living forward.
Community driven and collaborative minded, we aim to influence others to live better through cannabis and exhibit our mission through our very livelihoods.
Our farms align with sustainable growing practices and like our farmers, our flowers have their own lineage too. We grow our flowers with intention and aim to help patients find balance, ignite inspiration and create meaningful connections in their lives.