We are committed to promoting good health and well-being by enhancing sensual pleasure and providing relief from discomfort through sustainably-made plant-based products.
Foria’s products harness the broad capabilities of cannabinoids and all-natural botanicals to create therapeutic aphrodisiacs and wellness products.
We have one position currently open:
Manager Supply Chain Operations (SCO)
Manager Supply Chain Operations (SCO)
Foria is currently recruiting a Manager of Supply Chain Operations (SCO) to execute and manage supply and production of Foria products. The role will report to the Chief Operating Officer (COO). The position will be based at Foria’s Boulder, Colorado office.
The Foria Supply Chain Operations Manager is responsible for the creation, maintenance and execution of supply and production management, processes, operational assets, project management and supervision of supporting personnel. The role’s scope spans global cannabis markets and business work with supply vendors, manufacturing, distribution/sales and dispensary business partners.
Currently, Foria serves Colorado and California’s state licensed cannabis markets as well as the global hemp products market. Foria expects to selectively expand into other domestic cannabis states markets in 2019. This position will have an incentive, performance based compensation package composed of base pay, company revenue performance based incentive pay (annual) and a Foria equity grant.
Foria’s wellness products are made from a number of organic plant based ingredients and a variety of boxes, bottles and other packaging materials. The SCO manager is expected to proactively identify, build relationships and execute supply chain management actions with related business partners.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, self-motivated, experienced supply chain management professional who is knowledgeable, confident and comfortable discussing sexual wellness and cannabis topics with business partner professionals and Foria clientele. As the face of Foria in our supply chain you will be expected to…
- Represent the firm in appearance that is aligned to our brand
- Keep updated and well-versed in brand, company, product and industry knowledge
- Introduce and discuss Foria supply chain programs deployment with business partners
- Maintain current and future-looking knowledge regarding the organic and sustainable options for the product ingredient and packaging alternatives in the marketplace
Role’s Core Values, Responsibility & Experience Requirements
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment in a highly dynamic industry, where agility, follow through, and strong communications are top skills we’re looking for Have an outgoing, self-motivated, reliable, friendly disposition
- Be committed to a team work ethic that is committed to getting the job done
- Have strong verbal communication, time-management and be able to lead small groups and channel enabling deployment projects
- Experienced at and be able to execute core responsibilities including
- Maintain and update Foria product formulation, ingredient and packaging SOPs
- Work with manufacturing and sales & distribution business partners to forecast ingredients & packaging supplies procurement, production run management complementing expected sales forecasts
- Design, document, maintain and execute process & assets (Foria and business partners) that plan for and secure product ingredients and packaging supplies for timely production runs of Foria products for each manufacturing ecosystem
- Proactively execute supply management processes including research, systematic evaluation & recommendations supporting R&D, new product and new packaging projects
- Produce and communicate monthly supply & production run management status reports highlighting target supply, finished goods inventory levels at each manufacturing node
- Working with contract compliance consultants and manufacturing compliance staff stay current with packaging compliance rules in each market and proactively prepare timely compliance readiness plans resulting in 100% in-market with compliant Foria products
- Execute bi-weekly manufacturing & sales partner management calls; document and execute action items
- Work closely with Channel Sales & Marketing and Client Care managers to monitor and inform marijuana and hemp order management systems with information that enables those systems to execute orders with production systems and provide finished good inventory information to order management systems
Must-Have Credentials & +’s
- Minimum of three years in related supply, production and compliance management positions
- Minimum of one year applied experience in working with Google Suite, collaboration apps (Google Hangouts, Voxer, Slack) and other online applications
- High school diploma or GED required
- + Supply chain management experience in cannabis industry
- + Consumer product goods supply chain management or specialties certifications
- + College degree in supply chain management, business administration, operations management
How to Apply:
To apply send your resume and cover letter to hello@Foriapleasure.com with subject line Foria Manager Supply Chain Operations: Your Name.
Please include a link to a 30-60 sec YouTube video clip. In the beginning of your clip tell us your name and why you think you are the ideal candidate for the position, considering the core requirements for this role.
Learn more about Foria's products & ethos at:
Foria is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.