Would You Try Cannabis Lubricant For New Sensations During Sex?
Posted On February 18, 2017 By
Recreational drugs for your lady parts? Is that really a thing? One Californian company certainly thinks so. Recently, the Aphrodite Group created a stir in the online alternative community by creating a line of products under the name of “Foria.” So what do those products do? Why, they get your vagina stoned, of course.
Check out Foria’s website and you’ll learn that this new line of pioneering products is a “cannabis-infused sexual enhancement oil.” That’s with regards to the range of “Foria Pleasure” products, anyway.
Essentially a cannabis lubricant spray, Foria Pleasure “is a therapeutic oil designed to enhance female pleasure and is made with all natural liquid coconut oil (MCT) and purified pharmaceutical-grade cannabis oil.” Aphrodite uses residual-free, highly refined, standardized, pure cannabis extract in order to provide maximum bioavailability.
It’s pretty crazy-sounding stuff. So, how the heck does it work?
How to use Foria cannabis lubricant
The range of Foria Pleasure products all come in handy spray bottles. Presumably, the coconut oil is a fractionated version, meaning it remains in liquid form no matter what the temperature. This oil contains a certain percentage of infused THC, the main psychoactive component of cannabis.
Here’s what the “official” Foria guidelines stipulate for maximizing this curious sexual product:
1. Apply four to eight sprays directly onto the vagina. Internal application provides the highest absorption. As everyone’s relationship to THC is unique, we encourage you to experiment to find what strength is just right for your body.
2. Wait up to 15 minutes for “full activation.” The company suggests employing foreplay and sensual massage to while away the minutes.
Not the most detailed of instructions, but you get the idea. Spray it onto (and into) your lady parts, and wait for the magic to happen. However, there are a few things which you probably need to know before spraying this stuff willy-nilly and expecting your world to be turned inside out:
- Foria isn’t technically a lubricant. It is, in fact, designed as a “pre-lubricant,” with those 15 minutes of waiting designed to allow the bioactive compounds in the coconut oil to soak into your lady bits and start altering sensations.
- Foria isn’t friends with your typical latex condom. Some people find that it can actually melt the latex. Not ideal if that’s your key form of contraception. It is, however, kosher with polyurethane and nitrile condoms.
- Foria can actually take up to an hour for the THC to kick in. If you struggle to find foreplay inspiration at the best of times, you might want to hold off on any touchy-feely stuff for around 40 to 50 minutes after application.
Experiences with cannabis lubricant
According to Foria’s creator, Matthew Gerson, women respond to their line of cannabis lubricant in a variety of different ways. Some became considerably stoned after spraying the product into their mouths. Yet, they found no effect at all from applying it to their vagina. Others might not get stoned from applying it orally, but they have a blast when they use it in a sexual propensity. As individuals, it’s hard to say how Foria might be received by our bodies.
Enter, the willing guinea pigs. Unsurprisingly, alternative bloggers and marijuana aficionados have been quick to jump all over the topic of marijuana lubricant. Many have written about their experiences, and here’s just a sample of how they’ve responded to Foria Pleasure:
Ashley Hoffman from Alternet found that in her first few tries, nothing really happened. Then, after applying six sprays to her lady parts, spending an hour or so on foreplay, the THC kicked in. According to Hoffman, “as soon as the licking started, it hit me. There are the drugs. It was an all-over buzzy tingly feeling that spreads the pleasure much further than wherever you’re being directly stimulated. It pulsated like there was a delicate vibrator inside of me, but better. Cloudier. I hadn’t felt anything like it before.”
Read full article at: http://www.thealternativedaily.com/reasons-to-try-cannabis-lubricant/