Happy Holidays From our Team to you and Yours
Enjoy 20% off all FORIA products!
Sale ends Jan. 1
FORIA Pleasure brings the power of ancient plant medicine to your fingertips. Inspire healing and unlock pleasure with an all-natural sensual enhancement oil designed specifically for women. FORIA Pleasure is hand-crafted from the female ﬂower of the marijuana plant - one of the oldest known aphrodisiacs in the world - using modern extraction techniques for optimal potency and purity.
Given the unique nature of our product, safety and purity is of paramount importance to us. It all starts with respect for the plant and the watershed where it grows. Our cannabis is outdoor grown in Northern California without the use of harmful pesticides.
Our cannabis oil is extracted using leading-edge solvent- free pharmaceutical grade processes that provide extracts in their purest possible form. To ensure the cleanest and safest final product possible we test Foria at multiple stages through Steep Hill Labs. We test for potency, pesticides, residual solvents and microbials. Finally, Foria products undergo a “hot-fill” bottling process that allows us to produce a microbial-free product without the use of artificial preservatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Lab results available upon request.
Read a review of Foria Pleasure:
Medical Cannabis Oil, Liquid Coconut Oil (MCT)
How to Use
- Contains 150mg of THC (approx. 15 servings)
- Apply 4+ sprays directly onto the clitoris, inner and outer labia, and inside the vagina. Everyone's relationship to THC is unique, we encourage you to experiment to find what strength is just right for your body.
- The majority of women using this product report no psycho-activity or "feeling high" when using as directed.
Allow up to 15 minutes for maximum absorption - a great time for foreplay or sensual massage.
- Pleasure yourself alone or with a partner as you desire.
For more information, please visit our FAQ.
- As with all use of medical marijuana, plan your day accordingly and be safe.
- Foria is NOT latex-safe and is not recommended for use with latex condoms. It can be used with polyurethane and nitrile safer-sex products including polyurethane and nitrile condoms.
We are happy to include shipping at no additional cost on orders with a minimum purchase of $70!