The world is changing rapidly, and so are the ways we live (and love) with marijuana.
And now The Cannabist is hiring a sex columnist.
The new Cannabist freelance columnist will write about sex, relationships, intimacy, gender issues and more as it all relates to a world where marijuana is becoming legal — and oftentimes present in the bedroom. The columnist will write about his or her own history, address trends, review related products and answer reader questions. This is a paid freelance position, and the ideal candidate will truly put him or herself out there.
These sex and relationship columns will be a place to speak frankly and intelligently about intimacy and cannabis — a space deserving of such attention, more now than ever.
Sex columnist will:
1. Be at least 21 years old.
2. Have a strong background in writing on deadline, journalism and getting it right the first time.
3. Have a professional work ethic and solid social media skills.
4. Be ready to write about sex and marijuana publicly under your given name.
How to apply:
by Oct. 1:
1. Your full given name and city of residence.
2. One paragraph, no more than 100 words, on why you’re qualified to be The Cannabist’s sex columnist.
3. A sex and relationship column — on the topic of your choice — of 300-600 words.
That’s it. We don’t want your resumes. No cover letters either. Pay careful attention to the word requirements. And meet our deadline of Oct. 1.
Best of luck to all that apply! Foria looks forward to a beautiful relationship with you.